Tuesday 11 June 2013

Assignment 3 Reflection: Teaching and Learning with ICT

This assignment was asking of me to apply the knowledge I gained from activity 1 the seven roles of an educator and activity 11 Personal learning network. Looking back at my teaching and learning before ICT integration I can see there was much room for improvement and there's so much more I could have expanded with the use of ICT. There has definitely been and improvement in my lessons with the use of ICT. It has enhanced my teaching and learning. It has profoundly Impacted my students, they are filled with gusto and are motivated towards there learning. They are the pioneers of the 21st ceuntry skills bringing together a new paradigm and we as educators are facillating this auspicious shift in conciousness .

No comments:

Post a Comment