Saturday 6 April 2013

Reflections:Modules of technology adoption Activity 7

I enjoyed this activity and found it user friendly.


  • The instructions were clear.
  • The PowerPoint template was very helpful. It guided me to understand and formulate my content. The layout was appropriate and to the point.
  • I appreciated the fact that it encouraged communication. I got an opportunity to present my ideas for an ICT training Programme at my school. It was also enlightening to receive feedback from my school management.
  • It helped to clarify the ICT situation at my school and the best way to move forward.
  • I was introduced to dropbox and was able to experiment with it. I like the fact that you can upload files and  access them anywhere on any computer using this tool. Its great for sharing.

No comments:

Post a Comment